Sacred Instruments (神聖な器具 Shinsei na Kigu ) are tools made from the power of Saints.
Known Instruments Edit
- Helmet of Truth: created by the Saint of Words and used by Goldof Auora. The helmet emits a sound that only the wearer can hear when their master is captured. It also allows the two to communicate with each other regardless of the distance between them.
- Blade Gem: created by the Saint of Blades. A gem that looks like a small diamond that can only be activated or deactivated by it's creator. When activated, dozens of blades appear from the gem. Nashetania used it on Chamo, under the orders of Tgurneu in an attempt to kill her.
- Unnamed Instrument: created by the Saint of Time. When activated, allows the user to see past events of a specific place. It was used by Tgurneu in his search of the power of Saints and the Saint of the Single Flower.
- Black Barren Flower: created by the stolen powers of the Saint of the Single Flower. It steals the powers from the Crests of Six Flowers, as more as they reach at the center of the Wailing Demon Territory. It is one of Tgurneu's experiment and it's host is Fremy Speeddraw.
- Book of Truth: created by the Saint of Words. When activated, prevents the person to say lies, being able to only say the truth. Tgurneu had in his possession and he used it on Hans in an attempt to deceive Adlet.
- Unnamed Instrument: created by the Saint of the Single Flower. It has the form of a chair and its power is to prevent anyone (human or Kyouma) to reach near the person who sat on it or even remember about its location.
- Unnamed Instrument: created by the Saint of the Single Flower. It has the form of chains, the person bound in those chains cannot escape nor be moved by its place, and at the same time the person bound cannot be harmed by any means.